Facebook Live Event
- Facebook Live
Thursday 20th May from 6:00pm - 6:45pm
Join us live on Facebook for a special Foster Carer Fortnight event! Listen to our foster carers stories and ask them anything you like.
We'll be speaking with foster carer's Gill and Les, along with foster carer Phil, talk about all things fostering.
- Why they became foster carers. #WhyWeCare is this year's theme for Foster Care Fortnight.
- What day to day life as a foster carer is like
- What the rewards and challenges of fostering are
- How they have found the support and training with Liverpool
- What difference has fostering made both to the children's and their own lives
We care because we want to make a real difference in children's lives. We want to have a positive impact on their development and the way they grow
Gill and Les
Join us on Facebook
- Follow us on Facebook to watch live and ask any questions you have!