Covid19 - Key Contacts and resources
26 March 2020
- Contact visits - contact between children and their families will now be ‘virtual’ in line with the guidance issued by SWAN family contact service. You can access the advice here.
- Foster Talk - Dedicated support pages with advice for foster carers. Members can call 01527 836 910 or use their login to access 24 hour support and their direct helpline number
- Fosterline - call 0800 040 7675 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm) or email email@example.com
- Fostering Network - Dedicated support with advice for foster carers. Members can call 020 7401 9582 (10 am - 3 pm, Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Department for Education helpline for foster carers - 0800 046 8687 (8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday), or email email@example.com. More information about the schools closure is also available here
- Liverpool City Council - have created dedicated Coronovirus webpages, a facebook page and a twitter page
- The Liverpool Good Neighbourhood Scheme - Provides additional support for carers over 70, or with underlying health conditions
- FREE online e-learning courses, website links and information with reference to safeguarding children
Find more educational and fun things to do at home here. As well as more information about how to talk to children about Coroavirus, and support them more during this difficult time.
Now, more than ever, I want to thank you all for the excellent work you do in caring for and supporting our vulnerable children and young people.
Steve Reddy, Director of Children's and Young Peoples Services
Keep in touch
We are here to support you as best we can during these difficult and unprecedented times. Please complete the form below if you'd like any further information or support.