Caribbean Cooking Classes
- Blogs and News
- Tags: Training
Our Wellbeing and Cooking Course is a 6 week course for foster carers to focus on wellbeing, come together as a group, and make some new and different recipes for all the family to try!
The main aim is to bring foster carers together in a fun, supportive and encouraging environment and you'll see from the feedback, it was a hit!
As well as cooking, other wellbeing activities offered include meditation, colour therapy, yoga, healing crystals and a walk.
- "Fun, food, walking, laughing, and beautiful people" – Karel
- "A great group! Fun, laughs and fab people with food as the added bonus" – Mamie
- "The kids loved it. They ate it all. I didn’t think they would"- Maria
- "They all loved it and we have non left!" - Tracey and David.
- "Can’t wait for the Jerk Chicken" - Cynthia
- "The session was brilliant" – David H
The dishes included Corn Bread and Callaloo (A vegetarian stew) and Jerk Chicken.
The next course starts in October 2022. If you'd like to attend, please contact email@example.com to reserve your place!
- Sons and Daughters Month
- Fostering and ethnicity
- A young persons story
- Disabled foster carers
- Fostering Siblings
- Fostering Babies
- Caring for Black and Mixed Heritage Children
- Muslim Fostering
- LGBTQ Fostering
- Fostering and pets
- Christmas Party
- Fostering Community
- Fostering during a pandemic
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children
- Fostering Teenagers
- Fostering at Christmas
- Foster Carer Blog
- Father's Day