Watch our webinar replay
We hope you enjoy watching our webinar.
(We've sent you a link via email so you can come back and watch it whenever you like!)
If you're interested in a particular topic, use the time references below to find what your looking for!
- Start - Introduction from Paul (Fostering Manager)
- 1 min - Meet foster carer Phil
- 4 mins 30 – Foster carer Donna shares her experiences
- 17 mins – Types of fostering
- 23 mins - Who can foster?
- 26.30 mins – More from Donna about support networks
- 28.30 mins – More from Phil!
- 31 mins – The assessment process
- 36.50 mins – Support and Benefits
- 40.12 mins – Training and Development
- 42.30 mins – Our fostering community (the social side!)
- 43.40 mins – Final story from Donna (taking a boy to the sea)
- 44.45 mins – Final thoughts from Paul (Fostering Manager)
My advice to any new foster carers would be to have faith and belief in your skills and abilities. Anyone with life experience has so much to offer already and that’s before the training and support you’ll receive.
We always get asked lots of questions at our webinars, so have included the most commonly asked one's in our FAQ's.
If you have any further questions or would like to take the next step towards becoming a foster carer, we’d love to hear from you. Complete the form below to request an information pack or a call from one or our team.